Reviews & Writing

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Introduction

My names Dmytry. I like books, woman, and fast cars. What else do you need to know?

Except the fact that I'm starting this blog...this over the top awesome blog which will focus on any aspect of writing I could conjure...in the hopes of helping writers and readers alike.

How? Well of course you would ask that wouldn't you, so I'll tell you.

I'll be posting tons of book reviews, talking about movies, and throwing around tips on the craft of writing...daily.

That's right, daily. For this site is called Writing Wars, and its goal is to help soldiers (writers,) in their constant battles against the enemy (rejection letters), until they are all victorious (published).

Moving on...

Writing Wars is a fun site, trying to make the lives of writers, just a little better. Right now I have a bunch of articles and reviews written, soon to be posted. Soon to be very helpful. 

If you don't believe me, just visit the site in a couple of days. I promise your eyeballs will explode from sheer Awesomeness!

No comments:

Post a Comment